OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Once More Into The Fray

I opted to step away from blogging here for a year, as the end of 2011 and a plurality of 2012 took a seriously disasterous turn for me on a personal level. I still attempted to keep up with various news and information outlets while trying to piece back together segments of my daily life, but to very little avail. With that said, I feel that it's time for me to settle back in here and share my thoughts on all the elements that this blog was started for in the first place. And honestly, while I did hold back and attempt to approach some of the subject matter contained here from a set perspective, I think that perhaps my naieve outlook all too often lost the plot. So, with the reintroduction out of the way, let's get to work - again......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thank you...


Miami Chrysler

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the good fight. Your voice has been missed.


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones